I took 5 Whisperpedia episodes about Music Topics, extracted their opening music, removed their introductions, deleted any ads/commercials/promos, normalized their volumes, and pasted them together.
Now you can fall asleep to over 2 hours of pure, non-stop Whisperpedia bliss.
Start times so you can jump to a specific section:
- Start: 0h:0m:0s – History of Drums & Rick Allen
- Start: 0h:24m:22s – Hamilton Musical
- Start: 0h:49m:53s – Gene Simmons of KISS
- Start: 1h:15m:50s – Origins of Les Miserables characters
- Start: 1h:39m:15s – Burning Man Festival
Feeling expressive about Sleep Whispers? If so, feel free to write a review on Apple Podcasts.
Visit my website (All my podcasts & Contact info): www.silkpodcasts.com
Listen with these pillow-friendly headphones (affiliate links):