Want to listen to over 200 more whisper episodes? Support the podcast at https://www.patreon.com/sleepwhispers and you will get immediate access to lots of:
- Whisperpedia episodes: Learn about lucid dreaming, Bob Ross, History of YouTube, Sleep, Easter island, the hockey miracle, cashmere goats, Lochness monster, Klondike gold rush, miracle fruit, chinchillas, pyramids, black holes, Gilligan’s island tv show, computer keyboards, the deep sea, planets, outer space, burning man festival, melatonin, table etiquette, mythology, Gene Simmons from Kiss, dodo birds, Marco Polo, Komodo dragons, Buddhism, drums, dwarfs, black mirror tv show, roller coasters, salt, the diphtheria sled dog miracle, the failure of New Coke, protective armour, time travel, and more.
- Tuck In and Fade Out episodes: Relax to guided meditations, guided relaxations, guided imageries, lists of soothing words, poems, surveys, catalog browsings, and recipe readings.
- Story Time episodes: Enjoy curious stories by Frank L Baum, Hans Christian Andersen, and other authors.
- Trivia Time episodes: Listen to interesting questions and answers.
- Chat episodes: Hear me ramble about podcast updates and share listener feedback.
- Batch episodes: Enjoy samples of content from early episodes.
- Big Batch episodes: Enjoy about 2 hours of batched full episodes without any music, intro, or ads.
- Bonus episodes: Enjoy even more Whisperpedias, Stories, Chats, Fade Outs, Trivia, as well as, music, interviews, tapping, crinkling, drinking, chewing, outdoor recordings, simulated pilot voices, microphone testing, and other experimental recordings.
What do people think about this whispering podcast?
More helpful links:
- Take the Podcast Survey.
- Subscribe (free) to the podcast on Apple/iTunes.
- Subscribe (free) to the podcast on Android/Google.
Have a question or some feedback?
- Use the “send an email” widget in the sidebar or footer.
- Or, send it to email@example.com.
- Or, submit it via the Hey Harris form.
Looking for some cozy headphones for lying in bed?
Go to SleepPhones.com and peek at all the soft headbands with flat speakers built into them (this is an affiliate link and helps to support the podcast, thank you).
Want to try falling asleep to my 1 Hour and 8 Hour long Nature Sounds & Background Noises? If so, then go to https://www.patreon.com/sleepwithsilk to learn more about:
- Soothing Nature Sounds (1 hour and 8 hour episodes): stream over rocks, cat cleaning itself, hiking a gravel trail, birds cawing, rain dripping and birds singing, ocean surf at jetty, small waterfall, birds at seashore, cat purring, trickling stream, ocean surf, hypnotic echoes of water drips, small pond at night, rain on an umbrella, backyard fire pit, Lake Ontario at night, birds in dense trees, stormy day at the beach, starry night with crickets, rain downpour with thunder, wind around house, birds on a windy beach, rushing stream, and howling wind with drizzling rain.
- Relaxing Background Noises (1 hour and 8 hour episodes): floor fan, ceiling fan, small fan, white noise, brown noise, industrial hum and white noise, industrial air conditioner, dehumidifier, blow dryer, electromagnetic pulses, voices outside a factory, construction site, jets over beach, cars on a brick road, and clanky train ride.
Enjoy your visit, Harris