Hello, welcome to the home of my Sleep Whispers podcast.
I created this podcast to help with relaxation and falling asleep because I often have trouble quieting my own mind at night. The squirrels in my brain just won’t stop running around and it keeps me awake.
What works best for me is to listen to something I find interesting enough to keep the squirrels focused, but not too engaging or vocally strong to over excite the squirrels.
So this podcast is my attempt to create that for you.
If you have any feedback then feel free to use the form in the sidebar or footer to contact me, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you enjoy the podcast, Harris
Some special moments for the Sleep Whispers podcast (see screenshots below):
- Sneaks into Top 100 Health podcasts
- Oct 2016
- Featured in New and Noteworthy – Alternative Health
- 2016: Nov, Dec
- 2017: Jan, Feb, march, April, May, June, July
- Featured in New and Noteworthy – Fitness & Nutrition
- 2017: Feb, March, April, May, June, July
- Featured in New and Noteworthy – Spirituality
- 2017: Feb, March, April