Hello, welcome to the home of my Sleep Whispers podcast.
I created this podcast to help with relaxation and falling asleep because I often have trouble quieting my own mind at night. The squirrels in my brain just won’t stop running around and it keeps me awake.
What works best for me is to listen to something I find interesting enough to keep the squirrels focused, but not too engaging or vocally strong to over excite the squirrels.
So this podcast is my attempt to create that for you.
I hope you enjoy it, Harris
PS I share in episode #1 that “Harris” is my middle name and sort of my artist name for this podcast. If you want to know my real name and more about what I do in the real world (besides this podcast), then feel free to listen to episode #132 Who is Harris?
*** Click HERE to access the podcast***
Some special moments for the Sleep Whispers podcast:
- Reached #25 in Apple’s Top Podcasts in Health (screenshot below)
- Featured in Google Podcasts as “Top Podcast” in Health (screenshot below)
- Featured in Apple’s New and Noteworthy podcasts for Alternative Health, Fitness & Nutrition, and Spirituality (screenshots below)
- Mentioned on NPR’s “Ask Me Another” podcast. Feb 9th 2018 episode featuring Chris Hadfield. Sleep Whispers mentioned at 32 min and 0 sec.
- Recommended in these articles:
- The best podcasts to fall asleep to. Feb 2020; Mashable
- Podcasts that will put you to sleep. Feb 2020; Irish Examiner
- 11 Podcasts To Fall Asleep To. Jan 2020; Bustle
- 8 of the Best Relaxing Podcasts for Work. Jan 2020; Coburg Banks
- 10 Best Sleep Podcasts to Quickly Send You Off to Dreamland. Jan 2020; Parade
- The 10 Best Podcasts to Help You Fall Asleep Fast. Jan 2020; ASMR-Vids
- The 10 best podcasts to fall asleep quickly. Jan 2020; The Media HQ
- Bedtime Stories for Adults. Jan 2020; Refinery29
- 20 Best Meditation Podcasts. Nov 2019; VeryWellMind
- Falling Asleep to Stupid Podcasts. Nov 2019; Vice
- 6 Sleep Podcasts. Nov 2019; The Good Trade
- Could ASMR be the Solution to Your Insomnia? Nov 2019; Sleep Help.
- These 4 podcasts can help you fall asleep [Bosnian]. Oct 2019; Beauty Health
- I watched ASMR videos every night for a week. Oct 2019; Hello Giggles
- Make the most of that extra hour of sleep. Oct 2019; Stylist
- Best Podcasts about Alternative Health Oct 2019; PDX
- 13 soothing podcasts. Oct 2019; Stylist
- 10 podcasts that lull you to sleep. Sept 2019; Daily Dot
- Best Podcasts for Sleep. August 2019; Tuck
- 10 Podcasts To Fall Asleep To. July 2019; Romper
- 15 Sleep Podcasts That Will Help You Doze Off Easier. June 2019; Casper
- Top 15 ASMR Audio Podcasts. June 2019; Blogspot
- Top Podcasts to Listen to Before Bed. April 2019; Podbean
- Your Guide to the Best Sleep Ever. May 2019; Wedding Ideas Magazine
- The Best ASMR For Sleep. March 2019; Bustle
- How Does ASMR Affect Sleep? March 2019; Bustle
- The top 40 uplifting podcasts for mood, mind and body. Feb 2019; Telegraph
- Slow Lit is the newest sleep trend. Feb 2019; Body & Soul
- 10 Relaxation and Sleep Podcasts. Feb 2019; DiscoverPods
- 7 Slow Lit Podcasts. Jan 2019; Urban List
- 8 Sleep Podcasts To Listen To When You Can’t Drift Off. Dec 2018; Bustle
- Apps and podcasts to help boost your inner peace. Dec 2018; Thanksgiving.com
- Listen to these Calming podcasts. Nov 2018; FabFitFun
- 12 Podcasts Designed to Help You Relax. Nov 2018; Girlboss
- 6 Intentionally Boring Podcasts That Help You Fall Asleep Fast. Sept 2018; Swirled
- The 7 best ASMR podcasts. August 2018; Podcast Pals
- Podcasts that are Practically Lullabies. June 2018; Eluttrell
- The Podcasters Who Want You to Stop Listening. June 2018; The Ringer
- 8 Podcasts To Fall Asleep To. June 2018; Bustle
- Best Whispering Podcasts. April 2018; Player.FM
- Is Your Job Killing You? April 2018; The Sun
- 8 best podcasts to de-stress and soothe your frazzled mind. Feb 2018; Evening Standard
- 5 Podcasts That Help You Sleep. June 2017; Elite Daily News
- 6 Podcasts That Will Put You Right to Sleep. Sep 2017; Pop Sugar