This is the play “Yesterday” which I originally read as a Fade Out at the end of episode #21. I didn’t batch it together with any other clips of other plays because it is long enough to be solo.
On a side note, I have a love/hate relationship with old clips like this from prior episodes. I hate hearing the lower audio quality, but I love hearing how I’ve improved my audio quality over time. I guess these old clips are sort of a punch and a kiss to my ears at the same time.
Access all prior episodes and bonus episodes: https://www.patreon.com/sleepwhispers
Subscribe (free) on Apple/iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/id1092800054
Subscribe (free) on Android/Google: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLmZlZWRidXJuZXIuY29tL3NsZWVwd2hpc3BlcnM%3D
Submit a question or comment via the Hey Harris form: https://goo.gl/forms/Ixj48XKINWmoXHvF3
Take the Podcast Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/kXNVQUlsXOOEEZor1
Write a Podcast Review: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id1092800054
Explore the website: https://sleepwhispers.com
Listen to these special prior episodes:
- Harris whispers with the host of the “Sleep with Me” podcast.
- The “Who is Harris?” episode.
- The 1st Episode.
- Click HERE to access ALL of the prior episodes.
Don’t want ear-to-ear whispering? Here is how to force stereo audio to mono audio on your device.
- Apple devices: Settings > General > Accessibility > Mono Audio (toggle on).
- Android devices: Settings > Accessibility > (Hearing) > Mono Audio (toggle on)
- Still not sure how to do this? Just google “how to turn on mono audio” for your specific device and your specific Operating System version.