Enjoy this sample of Bonus Episode #90. The full version is now available on the Bonus Podcast for Silk+ Members!
Summary: In this bonus episode, you will learn how to catch fish without hooks, capture mammals without bait, and how to find true North on a cloudy day. This is not just a curious story to fall asleep to, it is also a subtle survival guide that could save your life. Or help you to win as a contestant on Alone, Survivor, Outlast, Naked & Afraid, or any of those other woodsy competition shows. Huzzah!
Become a Silk+ Member & Try FREE access to the above Bonus Episode and 400+ more episodes: https://bit.ly/sw241
Shape the future of this podcast: [Vote Here – 2023 Survey]
Try my new podcast, Calm History on [Apple] or [Spotify] or [Android]
Explore ALL of my podcasts: www.silkpodcasts.com
Want to be alerted when the newest episode is available? Just tap “Follow” (it’s FREE!) on Apple or Spotify.
Listen with these pillow-friendly headphones (affiliate links**):
– Sleep Mask with Earphones (15% off with code SILK): https://bit.ly/sw261
– Sleep Headband with Headphones (10% off $99+ with code SILK): https://bit.ly/sp212
The 400+ episodes for Silk+ Members (Go to: https://bit.ly/sw241):
- 50+ Whisperpedia episodes: Learn about History, Science, Pop Culture, Animals, and more.
- 40+ Story Time episodes: Enjoy curious stories by Frank L Baum, Hans Christian Andersen, and other authors (includes Winnie-The-Pooh stories).
- 30+ Fade Out episodes: Relax to guided meditations, guided relaxations, guided imageries, lists of soothing words, poems, surveys, catalog browsings, recipe readings, dinner menus, and more.
- 20+ Trivia Time episodes: Listen to interesting questions and answers.
- 20+ Acorn episodes: My favorite TV shows, movies, books, podcasts, quotes, and more.
- 30+ Chat episodes: Hear me ramble about behind-the-scenes stuff and share listener feedback.
- 40+ Menu episodes: Each one is a variety show of rambles, stories, feedback, fade-outs, whisperpedias, and/or other content.
- 80+ Bonus episodes: Enjoy more Whisperpedias, Stories, Fade Outs, Trivia, and also, music, interviews, tapping, crinkling, drinking, chewing, outdoor recordings, simulated pilot voices, microphone testing, bible stories, 2-hour long batch episodes, and other experimental recordings.
- 50+ ASMR Sleep Station episodes: All the original episodes from this classic whispered podcast.
- 50+ Nature Sounds episodes (1-Hour & 8-Hour versions): stream, cats, hiking, birds, rain, ocean surf, waterfall, pond at night, lake at night, evening bonfire, evening crickets, wind, and more.
- 30 Background Sounds episodes (1-Hour & 8-Hour versions): fans, white noise, brown noise, appliances, pulses, voices, beach, cars, train, and more.
- 5 Bonus episodes of the ASMR University podcast: Learn all about ASMR as you relax and fall asleep.
- Get all of the 400+ episodes listed above at: https://bit.ly/sw241
- Get all of the 400+ episodes listed above AS A Gift at: https://bit.ly/sw243