Enjoy another Whisperpedia episode featuring: *The Early History of Balloon Flight, learn all about the pioneers, successes, challenges, and failures.
Try the podcast, Sleep With Me: https://www.sleepwithmepodcast.com/subscribe/
Try FREE access to 400+ more of my episodes: https://bit.ly/sw241
Explore ALL of my podcasts: www.silkpodcasts.com
Are you grateful for Sleep Whispers? If so, please consider being a supporter: https://bit.ly/sw241
Feeling expressive about Sleep Whispers? If so, feel free to write a review on Apple Podcasts.
Listen with these pillow-friendly headphones (affiliate links**):
Other helpful links:
Info about all the other 400+ episodes you can access:
- Get all of the 400+ episodes listed below at: https://bit.ly/sw241
- All the Whisperpedia episodes: Learn about Lucid Dreaming, Bob Ross, History of YouTube, Sleep, Easter Island, Hockey Miracle, Cashmere Goats, Lochness Monster, Klondike Gold Rush, Miracle Fruit, Chinchillas, Pyramids, Black Holes, Gilligan’s Island TV show, Computer Keyboards, Deep Sea Life, Planets, Outer Space, Burning Man Festival, Melatonin, Table Etiquette, Mythology, Gene Simmons from Kiss, Dodo Birds, Marco Polo, Komodo Dragons, Buddhism, Drums, Dwarfs, Black Mirror TV show, Roller coasters, Salt, Diphtheria Sled Dog Miracle, Failure of New Coke, Protective Armor, Time Travel, High Altitude Survival, Santa Claus, Dog Behaviors, Jackie Robinson, Dreams, Hamilton the Musical, Life of Pirates, Phoenix Five Prank, Carnivorous Plants, Penguins, Les Miserables Backstory, Stonehenge, Animal Deception, and more.
- All the Tuck In and Fade Out episodes: Relax to guided meditations, guided relaxations, guided imageries, lists of soothing words, poems, surveys, catalog browsings, recipe readings, dinner menus, and more.
- All the Story Time episodes: Enjoy curious stories by Frank L Baum, Hans Christian Andersen, and other authors.
- All the Trivia Time episodes: Listen to interesting questions and answers.
- 60+ Bonus episodes: Enjoy more Whisperpedias, Stories, Fade Outs, Trivia…as well as…music, interviews, tapping, crinkling, drinking, chewing, outdoor recordings, simulated pilot voices, microphone testing, bible stories, 2-hour long batch episodes, and other experimental recordings.
- 50+ episodes of the ASMR Sleep Station podcast: All the original episodes from this classic whispered podcast.
- 50+ Nature Sounds episodes (1-Hour and 8-Hour versions): stream over rocks, cat cleaning itself, hiking a gravel trail, birds cawing, rain dripping and birds singing, ocean surf at a jetty, small waterfall, birds at a seashore, cat purring, trickling stream, ocean surf, hypnotic echoes of water drips, a small pond at night, rain on an umbrella, backyard fire pit, Lake Ontario at night, birds in dense trees, stormy day at the beach, starry night with crickets, rain downpour with thunder, wind around house, birds on a windy beach, rushing stream, and howling wind with drizzling rain.
- 30 Background Sounds episodes (1-Hour and 8-Hour versions): floor fan, ceiling fan, small fan, white noise, brown noise, industrial hum and white noise, industrial air conditioner, dehumidifier, blow dryer, electromagnetic pulses, voices outside a factory, construction site, jets over a beach, cars on a brick road, and clanky train ride.
- 5 Bonus episodes of the ASMR University podcast: Learn all about ASMR as you relax and fall asleep.
- Get all of the 400+ episodes listed above at: https://bit.ly/sw241
- Get all of the 400+ episodes listed above AS A Gift at: https://bit.ly/sw243
*Content use of Wikipedia articles licensed via CC BY-SA 3.0.