- Quote (2m:54s): “Grown-ups are like big children…”
- Chat (11m:47s): podcast updates, stats, feedback from Patty, Jaa, Samara, Kate
- Fade out (45m:31s): Browsing a baking catalog
- Subscribe to this podcast.
- Access & Sample the Bonus Content.
- Website: www.sleepwhispers.com.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small favors if you have the time:
- *NEW* Write a Whisper-Gram.
- Take the Podcast Survey.
- Write a Podcast Review.
- Share this link: https://www.blubrry.com/sleepwhispers/.
Podcast available via: Apple, iTunes, Android, Google Play Music, Blubrry, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, PCs, Macs, and other podcast sources.
One thought on “041 Menu: Fade Out with browsing a baking catalog”
New episode type… I still have no real clue about what ASMR is but I’m still in research mode on that. I don’t really like hearing people eat, but that’s when it’s annoying… However, since I love you so much I’ll listen to your feast of whispers and see. (=
I also agree with Patty about sound quality. Since I found you, I have binge listened to all of your episodes, while I’m wake, so I’ve noticed. If I lay down and listen… Lights out in about 2 minutes. When you giggle though… I wake up and laugh too sometimes. Lolz!
Samara is absolutely right. It’s much more loveable when it occurs naturally. You’re blush was cute. (a.~)
Going to Tuck In now…