Enjoy another Trivia Time episode with 30 new curious facts.
Become a Silk+ Member & Try FREE access to 400+ more of my episodes: https://bit.ly/sw241
Shape the future of this podcast: [Vote Here – 2023 Survey]
Explore ALL of my podcasts: www.silkpodcasts.com
Are you grateful for Sleep Whispers? If so, please consider being a supporter: https://bit.ly/sw241
Feeling expressive about Sleep Whispers? If so, feel free to write a review on Apple Podcasts.
Listen with these pillow-friendly headphones (affiliate links):
Other helpful links:
The 400+ episodes for Silk+ Members (Go to: https://bit.ly/sw241):
- 50+ Whisperpedia episodes: Learn about History, Science, Pop Culture, Animals, and more.
- 40+ Story Time episodes: Enjoy curious stories by Frank L Baum, Hans Christian Andersen, and other authors (includes Winnie-The-Pooh stories).
- 30+ Fade Out episodes: Relax to guided meditations, guided relaxations, guided imageries, lists of soothing words, poems, surveys, catalog browsings, recipe readings, dinner menus, and more.
- 20+ Trivia Time episodes: Listen to interesting questions and answers.
- 20+ Acorn episodes: My favorite TV shows, movies, books, podcasts, quotes, and more.
- 30+ Chat episodes: Hear me ramble about behind-the-scenes stuff and share listener feedback.
- 40+ Menu episodes: Each one is a variety show of rambles, stories, feedback, fade-outs, whisperpedias, and/or other content.
- 80+ Bonus episodes: Enjoy more Whisperpedias, Stories, Fade Outs, Trivia, and also, music, interviews, tapping, crinkling, drinking, chewing, outdoor recordings, simulated pilot voices, microphone testing, bible stories, 2-hour long batch episodes, and other experimental recordings.
- 50+ ASMR Sleep Station episodes: All the original episodes from this classic whispered podcast.
- 50+ Nature Sounds episodes (1-Hour & 8-Hour versions): stream, cats, hiking, birds, rain, ocean surf, waterfall, pond at night, lake at night, evening bonfire, evening crickets, wind, and more.
- 30 Background Sounds episodes (1-Hour & 8-Hour versions): fans, white noise, brown noise, appliances, pulses, voices, beach, cars, train, and more.
- 5 Bonus episodes of the ASMR University podcast: Learn all about ASMR as you relax and fall asleep.
- Get all of the 400+ episodes listed above at: https://bit.ly/sw241
- Get all of the 400+ episodes listed above AS A Gift at: https://bit.ly/sw243
Resource for this episode: Great Facts