A Whisperpedia reading about the 1985 failure of New Coke by the Coca-Cola company – includes the reasons, the aftermath, and some conspiracy theories.
Enjoy more Sleep Whispers:
- Subscribe (free) on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe (free) on Google Podcasts or An Android app.
- Support the podcast to Listen to 180+ more episodes.
Consider getting a Helix mattress:
- Take the fun and helpful Helix Sleep Quiz.
- Save up to $125: helixsleep.com/sleepwhispers.
Things to do if you are still sleepless and staring at the ceiling:
- Write a Podcast Review.
- Peek at the Patreon Site.
- Take the Podcast Survey.
- Explore https://sleepwhispers.com/
- Submit a question or comment via the Hey Harris form.
Don’t want ear-to-ear audio? Here is how to force stereo audio to mono audio on your device.
- Apple devices: Settings > General > Accessibility > Mono Audio (toggle on).
- Android devices: Settings > Accessibility > (Hearing) > Mono Audio (toggle on)
- Still not sure how to do this? Search “how to turn on mono audio” for your specific device and your specific Operating System version.
Resource for this episode: Wikipedia article, “New Coke” (content use licensed via CC BY-SA 3.0)