***The Sleep Whispers Bundle***
Scroll down to see what you get for $5/month
Click HERE to return to the purchase page
***The Archive Podcasts***
Archive Podcast 1: Episodes #1 – #150 (150 episodes)
Archive Podcast 2: Episodes #151 – recent (80+ episodes)
Each episode is about 30-60 minutes long.
Enjoy 230+ episodes from the public podcast, including lots of:
Whispered readings of Wikipedia pages. Fall asleep while you learn about Lucid Dreaming, Bob Ross, History of YouTube, Sleep, Easter Island, Hockey Miracle, Cashmere Goats, Lochness Monster, Klondike Gold Rush, Miracle Fruit, Chinchillas, Pyramids, Black Holes, Gilligan’s Island TV show, Computer Keyboards, Deep Sea Life, Planets, Outer Space, Burning Man Festival, Melatonin, Table Etiquette, Mythology, Gene Simmons from Kiss, Dodo Birds, Marco Polo, Komodo Dragons, Buddhism, Drums, Dwarfs, Black Mirror TV show, Roller coasters, Salt, Diphtheria Sled Dog Miracle, Failure of New Coke, Protective Armor, Time Travel, High Altitude Survival, Santa Claus, Dog Behaviors, Jackie Robinson, Dreams, Hamilton the Musical, Life of Pirates, Phoenix Five Prank, and more.
Tuck In and Fade Out episodes:
Each episode begins with a guided relaxation and then continues with a special fade-out that is usually done at a slower pace than the other episode types. Fade out to guided meditations, guided imageries, lists of soothing words, rhythmic poems, focused surveys, catalog browsings, recipe readings, and more.
Story Time episodes:
Each story is carefully selected and edited to be interesting for adults and safe for children. Enjoy curious short stories by L Frank Baum (author of The Wizard of Oz), Hans Christian Andersen (author of The Little Mermaid), and other authors.
Trivia Time episodes:
Listen to interesting questions and answers. These episodes are best for overactive minds that need a strong distraction from their own stressful thoughts. Each episode has 30-40 questions.
Hear me ramble about podcast updates and share listener feedback. If you like hearing about behind-the-scenes stuff and feedback from other listeners, then you will enjoy these episodes.
The early Menu episodes:
I did the early episodes as mini-variety shows. Each episode was a combo of short experimental pieces, like a mini-chat, a mini-fade-out, a mini-whisperpedia, a mini-story, and other things I tried. I later developed the most successful portions of these early Menu episodes into the current single-focus episodes today.
***The Bonus Podcast***
The Bonus Podcast (50+ episodes)
This is where I experiment and try out new episode types.
Enjoy 50+ bonus episodes that never appeared on the public podcast, such as:
- An ear-to-ear two-person play.
- A French poetry reading.
- A Whisperpedia episode about physics.
- A tour of Gentle Whispering’s ASMR video channel.
- Typing on a keyboard and reading about keyboards.
- Eating and reading about wedges of soft cheese.
- Drinking and reading about iced tea.
- Paper crinkling and folding while creating Origami shapes.
- Drawing on graph paper and rambling.
- Guided relaxation with piano music added.
- Talking and Whispering with the host of the “Sleep With Me” podcast.
- Guided imagery of the famous painting, “Birth of Venus.”
- Guided imagery of the game, “Polytopia.”
- Reading letters I wrote during my first year of college
- Pure ocean sounds (no whispering)
- Origins of the names of countries
- 2x Readings from the Old Testament
- 2x multi-layered remixes (tranquil aural psychedelia)
- 2x Trivia Time episodes (30-35 questions each).
- 2x Sleep Flight to Fiji (+/- pilot voice effect)
- 4x fairy tale readings (+/- musical tones)
- 4x essays I wrote (one silly, one horror, one sci-fi, one personal)
- 8x Big Batch 2-hour episodes of Whisperpedias, Story Time, Trivia Time, and Fade Out episodes
- 11x outdoor whisperings in my backyard, neighborhood, local wetlands, and on several beaches
- and more bonus episodes to be added
Behind-The-Scenes Videos (3 hours total)
Watch 3 Behind-The-Scenes Videos only available to supporters (more videos may be added in the future).
All My Equipment (100 minutes): A video tour of all the gear I have purchased while evolving the quality of my recordings.
“After watching his videos I can say that Harris is not a geek, he is the king of the geek. He is a kind of Indiana Jones looking for his Holy Grail: the perfect whisper. It’s amazing how much work, time, effort and money he puts into this quest. It is what it takes to make great art like he does.” – Sylvain
My Recording Space (22 minutes): A video tour of my delightfully cozy and sound-optimized recording space and gear.
“I LOVED IT! I enjoyed seeing the ingenious ways that you used everyday items to adequately soundproof and cleverly equip your space. Your space was so cozy that I could even see one going in there to meditate or pray or just to get away from it all! You have gone to quite a bit of effort in order to make your podcast excellent and it shows. The acoustics are hands down, second to none!” – Monica
My Production Steps (57 minutes): A video tour of how I edit out bloopers and noise, add the intro music, convert the file, create the show notes, and publish the episode.
“Wow!! I have a new appreciation for the podcast. Harris more than met my expectations in his comprehensive audio production video. I really got great insight on the inner workings of Sleep Whispers.” – JJ
“I wish everyone could see this video. It truly gave me insight into the amount of work and time that Harris puts into each Sleep whisper episode! It is also well produced. I could tell that he spent a LOT of time and effort accomplishing this. Thank you Harris!” – Monica
***Get all the podcasts and videos above for $5/month***
Click HERE to return to the purchase page