Are you ready to be Tucked in and Faded out?
This episode begins with my usual ear-to-ear guided relaxation to tuck you in and get you ready to fade out. The Fade Out is the rhythmic, hypnotic, and slightly amusing poem, “A Flying Visit” by Thomas Hood.
Click on the following to get access to:
Things to do if you can’t fall asleep:
- Subscribe (free) to the podcast on Apple/iTunes or Android/Google.
- Submit a question or comment via the Hey Harris form.
- Take the Podcast Survey.
- Write a Podcast Review.
- Explore www.sleepwhispers.com.
Listen to these special prior episodes:
- Harris whispers with the host of the “Sleep with Me” podcast.
- The “Who is Harris?” episode.
- The 1st Episode.
- Click HERE to access ALL of the prior episodes.
Don’t want ear-to-ear audio? Here is how to force stereo audio to mono audio on your device.
- Apple devices: Settings > General > Accessibility > Mono Audio (toggle on).
- Android devices: Settings > Accessibility > (Hearing) > Mono Audio (toggle on)
- Still not sure how to do this? Just google “how to turn on mono audio” for your specific device and for your specific Operating System version.